Friday 22 April 2011

thanks.to.u.guys.!


thanks to my mum who bought this for me, my father who chose this bag for me and my sis who gave it to me 
*i'll always use it!*
:)

thanks to CKAisyifa' who gave this to me! kekekeke~ donno where to put it~ but i;ll keep it! 
:)


thanks to syifha who gave this to me~ hehehe~
pagi2 tu dah nmpk dah pembalut dia sbb i korek her bag 
tp, i expect a COCOPIE but no.. T_T


nurin la yg gave bende ni! bukan nak bagi kad! ish~
BUT
thanks to her i know the phrase
'tgn yg memberi lebih baik dri yg menerima'
:)


haha! thanks to my fan of course~! :P
yeah! i'm dongho's~ >,<


my sis CKA Solihah yg gave this to me~!
i
HEART chocolate! 
:)


thanks to Hedi Ao who gave this to me...!
hey, bagi je lah kotak dia skali! hahaha! 
jkjkjk

No comments:

Post a Comment