Saturday 16 April 2011

me.fooling.around

kekeke~ me always fooling around..! 


1. a stab myself with a hanger and i said to my mom "umi! its bleeding..!" and my mom was like =,= and i pull out the hanger from my body and i said "umi! its fatal..!! help~!!" and my mom said "i cant see blood.." then i said "fine~ i'm bleeding.. by the time u look at me i am probably dead~" and my mom said "dont fool around lah~ hanger je pon.." and my lil' sis who act as audience was like "ahhh~" with her o-shape-mouth~


2. saya berjaya langkah 4 ANAK TANGGA SEKALIGUS masa saya naik tangga and i shout "YEAAAHHH~!!" and my father was like "hahaha~! syuhada.. u are form 4 lah.. apa tadi tu..?" and i said "its a record la abah.. i never langkah 4 anak tangga before.." 


*yeah~ that's all lah yang saya fool around today.. kalau ada lagi, i'll make sure to tell u guys~ ^^*



No comments:

Post a Comment