Tuesday 19 April 2011

a.big.fat.SORRY.

sorry for not to update my blog yesterday.


YESTERDAY


it was soooo exhausting + sooo much tense + kekenyanagn yg terexcessive


-the exhausting part was when me followed my parents everywhere they go~
-the tense part was, i didn't do my h/w and i have got to lie to my teacher today.. fortunately (?) that teacher didnt come to our class today, of course, makes me feel soo much releif (?) when i got home i pray, salin jadual and tidur! no time for h/w lah.. as my body can take it no more~
- kekenyangan yang terexcessive was when my father brought us, one family, to this arabic restaurant~ and i was like 'how do i eat the whole chicken?!' fortunately, my father asked the handsome waiter what suits us.. and he suggested a set that costs 300++ and my father said "ok then, we'll have that!" and we as one family bertungkus-lumus to finish the set and got off! poof~ x bayar!=P pfft, x kan lah! bayar lah oi~


TODAY


it was an excited day! kekekeke~ my b'day is just around the corner! anticipated (?) ni! 


-i got this cuteeee beg from my mother as present u know! i will upload the pic later~ =P
- i got this sweeet white choco my sis bought from beryl's for me! huargh~ i;m a chocolate lover lah! 
-and i wish to receive a BEAR for my b'day present lah~ can someone give me..? the SUPER BIG one eh?! and i wish to have u-kiss's VOL.1 album! ugh~ if only i can have them! :'(
- i won this so called prize =,= (its a plastic model of kapal terbang lah~)
- i date with my parents at Tea Pot Jeli (kot lah nama dia) at SACC Mall *at this time, my sis ada hal kat CAMBRIDGE, dia nak blaja sgt BI, so we accompany her lah!)


p/s: its not the end of the day yet~ so, imma continue later k? daaa~

2 comments: