Sunday 5 June 2011

why.i.cool.

here's the answers
free advice: BE JEALOUS! 
pffft~

1. i pray to ALLAH. do u?
2. i fear ALLAH. do u?
3. i read Quran with my crossed leg. do u?
4. i eat with my hands. do u? *of course u guys dont eat with MY HANDS!*
5. i'm a k-pop fan! do u? 
6. i eat a lot but i dont gain weight. do u? *people call this as orang-yang-x-sihat but i guess no its what i call uniqueness*
7. my mom's gave birth on me. do u? *of course MY MOM dont give u birth*
8. i dont know yet my blood type. do u? 
9. i eat rice with cheese-egg. do u?
10. my mobile phone is Nokia X-3. do u?
11. ME OWN THIS BLOG. do u? 
and the las but not least
12. me got a unique name. do u? 
*for evidence, google this 'che ku aisy syuhada' or 'eukkie swift'
u'll found nothing but my blog, my facebook and also my twitter acc.. believe me~*



No comments:

Post a Comment