Monday 6 June 2011

now.i.realized.

hmmm..
did i used the title?
naaah~ i dont remember i used
but if i did
mianne~ <--- this is korean. 
its not that just i realized
its just that i had realized it sooo long ago
just wanna raise it here in the very handsome blog (cause there got no minwoo's face all over~! >.<)
i realized that i dont have a better realationship with my kins~
kins= my families from both my parents' sides
i got this better this relationship with my father's side compare to my mother's
know why?

my father's side = we grew together, we often meet, we live closer, there just a lil' age-gap (ugh donno if the grammar is right)

my mother's side= we dont grew together (i mean, we did.. but not every each of us), we dont really meet, we live far apart ('cause most of 'em live there at the south [johor] ), there's a bigger age-gap.

see? see? passo? <---- this is korean.
there're sooooo mannnyyy differences.
i mean. its totally different between my father's and mother's 
the question is - how do i fix it? T_T
i've tried! but its just wont work!
maybe the methos me used. or its their fault?
who knows
imma end this with korean sigh
AIGOOOOOOO 
(sounds like ahjumma a bit. ugh, not a bit. A LOT)

No comments:

Post a Comment