Sunday 5 June 2011

ha.ha.cooking.class

and. yeah.
today was like a cooking class w/out teacher.
its not really a cooking class basically..
but,
hoho! i feel like am an expert.
know why? know why?
i tought my sis (syifa') how to cook!
even me myself cant really cook well.
but, u know.
am a senior. and as a senior.
baaahh~ nothing can beat me on how to predict whether the food is cooked or not.
guess what? she asked me OFTENLY like seriously whether the food is cooked or no.
the Q is.. "how should i know man?" then, my hentam-sajalah style of cook revealed.
haha! pffft~ 
and know what? syifa' fried fried sotong. ad the sotong was like 'yah! i dont wanna get my but off this kuali!'
like that.. and i was like "grrrh! this sotong pissed me off! get off the kuali or i'll pour more minyak on you! kyahahahaha!"
and the sotong was like 'who cares?! i better be in this kuali than be in ur mouth, digested by ur amylase (?) and got thrown out  by ur butt!'
then, me used a knife. holed the kuali with it. TIGHTLY!. then FINALLY the sotongs came out. but it was like ugh.. burnt? naaah... it wasnt't burnt it was just covered by oil? duh, what else can u describe 'bout the sotongs when it just came outta kuali.. u know, it greased~ >.~
ok. the story just happened only 3 minutes. and i'm telling u guys like it's last for half an hour.
this is what we call shit-story-teller. 
kekekeke~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment