Friday 16 December 2011

here.is.something.i'd.like.to.tell.

so 
i update like twice today. 
puha~ didn't i mention boredom on the post below? 
*once again* PUHA~
ok, that's gonna be my trademark from now on. 
PUHA~! 
so
its midnight. i;m doing my actually-my-parents-work work now. 
i got boring and i update.
after a while since i was gone..
know what i did?
i ditch blog for my baby tumblr. 
ngehngeh~ 
sorry baby blog. momma is here for you now, no worry~ 
huhu!

now, i;m out of idea on what to post.
GOSH
i.am.so.sleepy.now.
T_T
lemmie sleep!
can someone just stop me from doing this work? 
damn all this. why am i living like this.
ok, no bragging! no bragging! 
 man! its 12.00!!!!
and maybe the clock down here is not working
i mea, that clock on this very post. can u see it.. its below this post. 
search for it unless u got this bad sight so u cant find it. 
i'm typing on words now about all this acids and stuff.
its not fun AT ALL! T_T 
just grab me from your most loved screen and pull me
then, buy me a ticket.. lend me some clothes for a couple of week (i want some clothes for winter season) 
treat me a ticket to korea
organize my vacation to korea (hotel, a place to fill my empty stomach which is halal and everything)
hire me a personal guider
and
PARADISE YEAH! I;M MEETING INFINITE! 
thanks to you i gotta meet them..
and now i;m back to where i am.. whish is the thing that i HATE the most
THE REALITY
i wanna live a fantasy-like life!
i wanna have a fantasy couple
fantasy proposal
fantasy marriage
fantasy EVERYTHING!
and at last, the fantasies ARE ALL TRUE when i get back to reality it'll never vanish.


# where can i go.go. to a place. place. that is full of fantasy things? build by imaginations #
i need some fantasy books.
well, maybe u guys think that i;m quite childish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment