Friday 16 December 2011

anothre.silly.post.

it IS midnight.
the post is;
WHY WHY WHYYYY?!!!!
WAE? WAE? WAE? WAE?
i dislike you 
i mean
that attitude of yours!
stop it
just 
STOP! 
KUMANHAE! JINJA. 
enough of you being a VIP
ok, no offense kalau kau nak jadi part of other fandoms.
its just.
i dont know.. i dont like it.
it looks like you are like; 
'hey u! look, i got this new bias and he's on my DP! i love him now!'
and 
'hey! jealous enough eh? and no.. dont take him away from me. he's mine starting from now on'
and
'my new bias! gotta show it to her (me)!'
and
'bored of those hollywood artistes. lets switch to k-pop. and oh! i found this cute guy. oh! he's handsome! lets put him as my DP'

u know what? 
YOU-ANNOY-ME
got it? 
you A-doubleN-O-totheY-ME! 

look, who's the one who recognize them first?
its ME
and always ME!
(among our friend-dom of course)
you act like you know them first.
duh
puhlease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment