Friday 6 May 2011

things.i.hate.'bout.couple.

#these are all based on my opinion and my life#

1. peeps kalau nk cpl mesti tgk physical punya lah..! kesian kat ugly people like us.. duh! dasar ______ tak _____ (p/s: fill in the blank la eh..?)

2. i dont even got a chance to date with my boyf.. ok, i know.. maybe this sound weird 0.o but, seriously babe.. my parents wont allow me to go out with friends nak kata jantan.. mmng lagi x boleh la~! well, i dont care indeed.. in fact, i feel safer at home than go outing. 

3. i will get bored sometimes.. >,< 

4. and actually i'm a bosan type of person... x caya? tanya my axe (ex lah..) thank you.

5. and sometimes my feeling will fade away~ swoosh..! *i;m not that loyal.. am i?* guy yg can makes me feel the same way i felt during the very first time we met mmng daebak!


6. and kadang2.. kita kan kena jaga hati boyf.. i hate it! jongmal shiro! i like the type who dont really care what i did to him, playful, egoistic (?) jyeah~


7. hate it when the boyf sulk. yg ni mmng aq mls r nak pujuk.. buat apa? kau sulk alone is enough, x yah nak ask me to pujuk.. macam girl je..!


8. kalau kita couple pon, it doesnt mean that we'll be together with him like for.e.ver doh.. 


notes: love will not come only once. love will always exist in our hearts until we meet our true love. so, janganlah rasa broken hearted sangat when guys dump us.. u know, u will always meet the ones who suits u the best! (^_<) v


*ugh,, i guess banyak gila grammar mistakes and bla3 yg ada.. so, pls just dont care those typos, grammar errors and all that lah~* just read it and act like u understand it.. teehee~*

No comments:

Post a Comment