Sunday 22 May 2011

now.i.had.just .realized.


The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can  never have them.

I love him but I cannot show it, want him but he cannot know it, need him but I know it'll never be, if only he needed me.

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi to me, or even smile, because I know even if just for a second, I crossed your mind.

I wonder, what I could Do or say to make him like me. I wonder, what or who I need to be, to be his. I wonder, when just being me will be enough.

Should I smile cause were friends, or should I cry cause that's all well ever gonna be.

I look at him as a friend, then I realized I loved him.

p/s: ayat last tu yg menjadi esset (?) 

GOSH! YES I LIKE YOU~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment